If there is no wind*, you will receive a refund as follows:
- for a 3 day course, you will be refunded 2.5 days
- for a 1 day discovery course, you will receive a half day refund
- for any other lesson, you will receive a full refund.
*No wind means a kite will not fly in the conditions.
- Any damage to the equipment must be paid to repair it. If the equipment can not be repaired, or if it is lost, then it must be replaced.
- We do our best to make sure all our gear is maintained to a high standard but please check everything is in working order before you launch.
- Please return the equipment on time, as we may have other bookings.