The Crosswing X2 has an all new body outline and inflatable frame which makes it incredibly stiff and rigid. The wing holds its shape while under heavy loads or while boosting massive airs.
The control factor has been upped in many important ways. First off, we’ve fully separated the air boom inflation from the leading edge inflated section. This allows us to properly pressure each section individually to achieve the X2’s incredible stiffness while in flight. We’ve then taken that concept one step further with our unique Double Strut™ technology.
The Double Strut™ of the X2 allows one inflated mini strut to support the canopy profile while the second “boom” strut is designed for precise ergonomics and predictable wing control. Each strut serves its own function and purpose without compromise.
Cabrinha Crosswing X2 2021
- NEW ultra rigid double strut for aerofoil support and improved response
- NEW wide span handle layout for micro adjustment/trim
- NEW harness line attachment point
- NEW increased LE diameter for improved stiffness & canopy tension
- NEW improved low end
- NEW hybrid dihedral for increased stiffness and roll stability
- Nano ripstop
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Safety wrist leash included
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement